Pet Health Questions
For those of you who prefer an article that you can read instead of asking me pet health and behavior questions, I've set up this section where you can find answers to your most common pet health and behavior questions. In our hurried and hassled existence, it is often difficult to find adequate time to find answers to questions that plague our pet's health. A visit to the vet is a great way to find the answers you are looking for but more often than not, you may find that sometimes the visit may result in more questions being raised that weren't addressed during the consultation or the disease that you pet was diagnosed with wasn't explained in detail to you. Alternatively, the shock of the diagnosis left you numb and the questions about your pet only surfaced after the initial shock wore off and you had already left the vet's practice and are at home worrying about your pet. This is why Ask The Vet was set up - it was set up to provide pet owners with a means to get direct information about their pet's health problems either through the email system and direct communication with Dr Lilian or through this new system where an article about the condition or behavior problem is addressed in a comprehensive way.
Each article costs just $3.95. How the system works it that you locate the article that interests you - click on your payment of choice for that particular article and proceed to payment afterwhich you will be directed to your article of choice which you can either read or print out. If you can't find the answers you are looking for here, you can ask the online vet (Dr Lilian).
2Checkout.com, Inc. is the exclusive authorized retailer of goods and services provided by Ask-The-Vet.
Cat Behavior Problems / Questions
- Why is my cat urinating everywhere but the litter tray? She's always been really good but for this past month she's been urinating everywhere. Help!
- I already have one older cat living with me and am thinking of getting a kitten - what's the best way to introduce the 2 so that they don't end up fighting?
- My 2 cats have always been the best of friends, suddenly one has decided to attack the other and they are now fighting constant. What caused it and what can I do about it?
- My cat who has always loved me to bits has suddenly started to attack me. I can't understand why the sudden change in behavior?
Cat Health Questions
- My male cat has been diagnosed with FLUTD - feline lower urinary tract disease. What is it and what steps do I need to take now?
- My cat has been diagnosed with cat flu - specifically the feline herpesvirus. What is it and is it something that will come back?
Dog Behavior Problems / Questions
- I got my dog from the pound and since she's arrived, she's always followed me around like a shadow. Is it normal? She tends to get really nervous when I leave her and more than once I've returned to a house that's been torn apart. Please help, I don't want to give her away. I want to be able to leave her alone and know that I won't be coming home to a home destroyed.
If you encounter any problems, please contact me